- Our Skill Development Initiative is in compliance with the DOL ETA’s guidelines for Workforce Enforcement.
- Our training program is in tune with Youth Empowerment Services (YES) Program in Maryland, USA .
The program is a combination of:
- Real-Time Instructor Led Class Room Training (ILT)
- Computer Based Training (CBT)
- Remote Instructor Led Training & Support
We also offer:
- Resume Writing
- Interview Skill development
- Job Placement Assistance
- On-Job Support
We offer the following training services:
- Business Analysis
- Office Admin & Clerical Training
- 911 Emergency Dispatcher Training
DOLLAR STAFFING FOR COMMUNITY
- Our ‘Give Back’ programs are designed to empower American Workforce with customized training and employment services to unemployed and underemployed.
COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT - CHURCH/ ARMY BASES/ VETERAN INVOLVEMENT:
- We involve local churches/ army bases/ veterans to mobilize and motivate the unemployed and under employed members to join the training programs.
- As a prototype, we offered Business Analysis (BA) Training in Prince George’s and Montgomery Counties of the State of MD.
- In a span of two years, subject matter experts and NGOs lead this end-to-end process with a total investment of nearly $200,000.00.
OFFICE ADMIN & CLERICAL TRAINING
- Enroll trainees from churches and train them on telephone etiquettes, email functionalities, data management, time keeping and admin related tasks.
- EMERGENCY DISPATCHER TRAINING
- Enroll trainees from, churches, veterans& military bases (family members of the army personnel) and provide classroom and technical training for emergency dispatchers.
- Training on interview and presentation skills for better placement.
- Work performance enhancement programs for performance and retention.