Dollar Staffing for Community
Our ‘Give Back’ programs are designed to empower American Workforce with customized training and employment services to unemployed and underemployed.
- Our Skill Development Initiative follows the Department of Labor (DOL) Employment and Training Administration (ETA)’s guidelines for Workforce Enforcement.
- Our training program is in tune with Youth Empowerment Services (YES) Program in Maryland.
Community Development – Church/ Army Bases/ Veteran Involvement:
- We involve local churches/ army bases/ veterans to mobilize and motivate the unemployed and underemployed members to join the training programs.
911 Emergency Dispatcher Training
- Enroll trainees from, churches, veterans& military bases (family members of the army personnel) and provide classroom and technical training for emergency dispatchers.
- Training on interview and presentation skills for better placement.
- Work performance enhancement programs for performance and retention.
- As a prototype, we offered Business Analysis (BA) Training in Prince George’s and Montgomery Counties of the State of MD.
- In a span of two years, subject matter experts and NGOs lead this end-to-end process with a total investment of nearly $200,000.00.
Office Admin & Clerical Training
- Enroll trainees from churches and train them on telephone etiquettes, email functionalities, data management, time keeping and admin related tasks.
- Successfully conducted the training program at community centers in Maryland including but not limited to the Salvation Army, Southern Asian Seventh-day Adventist Church (SASDAC), GNFA, BAPS SSM
- We completed training for 20 batches (around 200 attendees) in the last 2 years and in Prince George’s and Montgomery Counties in Maryland
- We have collaborated with NGOs in US and HDR Infotech Pvt. Ltd., India in offering the training program for free.
- Around 47 students secured a better employment opportunity on successful completion of our training program.
The Training is ideal for:
High School / College Drop Out.
The Training program is a combination of:
Real-Time Instructor Led Class Room Training (ILT)
Computer Based Training (CBT)
Remote Instructor Led Training & Support.
Limited Students (10) – Interactive Sessions
Classroom and Virtual Training Solutions
IT Overview Courses
4 Classroom Sessions
22 Online Sessions.
We also offer:
Interview Skill development
Job Placement Assistance
Experienced professionals in any domain can TRANSLATE Experience in a industry / domain is needed in it’s IT development / automation
BA is a translator between Information Technology experts (TECHNICAL) and Domain Subject Matter experts (FUNCTIONAL).